The symposium program will cover the following topics:
- Micro Sensors & Sensing Techniques
- Sampling and Analysis Microsystems
- Energy Recovery Microsystems
In each of these fields, new developments will be presented, concerning:
- Modelling, simulation and design tools
- Experimental techniques and measurements
- Materials and manufacturing techniques
Get together of ISTEGIM – Pre-event networking meeting, Oct 23, KIT:
A pre-event networking meeting and cocktail will be organized in the evening of October 23 at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). For detailed information please find the program.
ISTEGIM Symposium Oct 24-25, Buhlsche Mühle Ettlingen
During the 2-day ISTEGIM Symposium from Oct 24-25, 2019 in Ettlingen, Germany, the members of the MIGRATE network will showcase the main achievements of the project. For detailed information please find the program.